Friday, March 13, 2009

Pajama Day



What a great day! Pajamas all around. Even me. How many of you went to work in your pajamas yesterday? I really think I have the best job ever. (not just 'cuz of jammies) I brought along a couple sheets to make forts to read and play under. This was a hit!

In the afternoon we had the privilege of listening to chorus and band students perform. A local artist, "Josie," has worked with the special chorus to write a song about WCS. What a fabulous song. It makes me very proud to be part of this community. Every student will be learning the song in music class.

Thank you for showing your support at the school board meeting last night. From what I understand, it sounds like they will move forward investigating the possibilities of creating K-2 and 3-5 schools within our district. Sounds like more meetings to follow. The one for Topsham on March 24th at Woodside School.

No comments:

Post a Comment