Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

1.  We have planted our "grassheads."  Thank you Miss Heather for helping expedite this process.  We'll observe them as they grow, then give them a mowing and decorate.  I love this project.

2.  We really have some wonderful poets in this class.  We have talked about three ingredients to poems. I will post more when I get a chance.  
a)  looking at things in a fresh new way
b)  music--rhythm
c)  strong feelings

3.  We have begun to THINK about writing our own puppet shows.
To prepare for this experience we have read reader's theatre plays and puppet shows from previous years.
I will let you know when we will be inviting parents to come and be our audience.
A couple weeks out still.

4.  With this hot weather upon us...kids have been asking for popsicles.  I have told them, that if they bring them, we can have them.  :)  I'd also encourage labeled water bottles to keep hydrated this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment