Friday, March 18, 2011

Chicken Little

We were enjoying the fresh air blow in the open windows.  The posters on the wall were fluttering, flapping, noising.  Gust after gust we looked to see that everything was still attached to the wall.
We were reading another version of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.  Then, FOOF!  One good gust sped through the class and the class' eyes left the purposeful illustrations and strayed upward.  When 38 eyes are looking up, it causes you too, to look up.  As the dust was settling, that's when I saw it.  The missing ceiling tiles.  We quickly moved to the other side of the class to finish the story and processed the event.
After reentering the class after delivering our class to their transportation home, I noticed more specifically, 2 tiles had fallen...one to the left and one to the right of my chair.  Did they even hit me?  I'm not sure.  I AM sure that no one was hurt.  Phew! 
So go tell Ducky Lucky and Goosey Loosey...The sky IS falling.
A work order has been placed and I hope this matter to be remedied quickly.

(I'm sure this was a colorful story coming home today...)
They may have another point of view.  It will be nice to hear the differences. 
(maybe a nice writing topic)

No comments:

Post a Comment