Saturday, February 11, 2012

Spirit Week

1.  Monday is Mismatch Day!  (socks, shoes, patterns, earrings, etc)
     Tuesday is Red and White Day
     Wednesday is Crazy Hair or Hat Day
     Thursday is Favorite Idol Day (book character, athlete, celebrity--no masks please)
     Friday - Beach Day
     ***the class with the greatest percentage of participation will celebrate with a pizza party.***

2.  I haven't forgotten to send home the reading home log.  I just haven't done it, mostly because I was only getting a handful back.  I will just assume you are reading at least 15-30 minutes per night.  If you feel like having the form helps with the structure and accountability of reading, I would be happy to reinstate this practice or even send it home with just a few.  Send me an email or weigh in under comments...  Thanks.

3.  We have started our own box of non-fiction books in our classroom library.  WE are the authors!  

No comments:

Post a Comment