Friday, January 23, 2009

We were in the book!

For the past 3 days our read aloud books have been Mrs. Toggle books. The characters are a teacher, her class (where many children speak), a principal, a nurse, and a custodian. So anyway we had a fun time changing the character's names to match those of our class and school. Once, I (Mrs. Toggle) got stuck in my coat...I lost the thingamajig (pull tab). Another time, our class was going to get a new student and it was a DINOSAUR! (ask your child about the misunderstanding). Then, today, I was playing soccer with the class. I kicked the ball, missed, my shoe went flying and got stuck in a tree. Oops.

If you are reading this and figure out how to leave a comment, we will read them with the class.

Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun class! It sounds like you're all learning interesting things, and I'm so glad I can read all about it. Thanks!
    -Will's mom-

    ReplyDelete