Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pajamas and Ice Cream

Catchy title, huh?
Well, we are well on our way to a whole class reward. It was a tie between Pajama Day and Ice Cream (their ideas). So, what is a teacher to do? Combine them, right? I'll let you know when this happens.

The mailbox was full today. Paper overload.
1. A personal info page (please update and return)
2. District-wide internet permission slip (I appreciate you doing a quick consent prior)
3. Book Order (due Friday, September 18) Please make one check made payable to SCHOLASTIC.

One last thing.
I told the kids I'd let you know...I said it was okay to search the milkweed for monarch caterpillars...and bring them in if they find any. Thanks. I know how sometimes messages acan get lost in the translation.

AND...my camera battery is charged. Watch out!

1 comment:

  1. it (pj party) was really fun your awesome from eli

    ReplyDelete